Self-care for Mothers
Mama, I know you do it all for everybody- but what about you? How are you feeling? Are you running on empty or are you a self-care extraordinaire?
- You’re up all night with the teething and hungry baby.
- You patiently talk through feelings during your toddler’s hard times.
- You diligently buckle those kiddos into their car seats.
- You cook nourishing meals for your family and make sure everyone is getting enough playtime outside.
- Heck, you not only pin activities on Pinterest- you DO them!
But what about YOU?
If your cup keeps running dry perhaps it’s time to regroup and focus on YOU. Believe it or not, YOU matter, sweet mama. Your happiness matters. When your own needs aren’t being met you can’t be fully available to anyone else.
Treat yourself to this delightful FREE 30 page printable workbook I’ve spent time putting together just for you.
Take one week. Just. One. Week. That’s it. And work through this guided reflection and action plan to get your groove back.
Each page is a beautifully illustrated feast for your eyes with words to soothe your weary soul. Every assignment is quick, easy, and to the point to help you create a healthier life balance as a mother.
Being a mom is the most rewarding but also the most demanding job you will probably ever do. However, don’t rob yourself of the joy of motherhood by staying depleted.
Take the time today to make yourself a priority.
Fill out the form below to join our email list and receive this beautiful 30 page guided workbook to help you bloom again. You can’t keep pouring from an empty cup, bring more joy into your life starting today!