Well let’s see how I did with July’s goals:
- Finish the summer semester successfully- SUCCESS!!
- Get everything in order to start attending USC in the fall- SUCCESS!!
- Drink more water/quit diet soda- FAIL/does semi-quitting two days ago count??
- Walk at least 4 days per week-mostly SUCCESS
- Be more conscientious of limiting “bad carbs”- mostly SUCCESS
- Keep spending in check- mostly SUCCESS
- Get the house organized/get fully moved in- FAIL (started today though!)
- Write more blog posts- semi-SUCCESS
- Reevaluate supplements and start regime- FAIL
- Start weight training to further improve insulin sensitivity- FAIL
2. Walk at least 4 days per week (continue this one)
3. Be more conscientious of limiting “bad carbs” (continue this one)
4. Keep spending in check (continue this one)
5. Get the house organized/get fully moved in (continue today’s progress)
6. Write more blog posts (continue)
7. Reevaluate supplements and start regime (try again)
8. Start weight training to further improve insulin sensitivity (try again)
9. Get Power Up for PCOS 5k organized
10. Get September meeting for Power Up for PCOS organized
11. Finish some craft projects (ie the baby cardigan I started like a month or so ago, using my new sewing machine, painting, etc)
12. (since I don’t like ending on 11) Get pots planted for front and back porch