[This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may receive a small compensation at no added cost to you if you choose to click and make a purchase through one of these links. For full disclosure click here.]
Father’s Day 2017 is less than two weeks away, y’all!
June is a crazy month at our house. We have my husband’s birthday shortly followed by our oldest daughter’s birthday AND my birthday. Yep, I have a birthday twin!
Then, before I know it, Father’s Day arrives. BOOM! Oops.
I’m not a big gift-giver, but my husband is. It’s definitely his number one love language, so I always feel terrible for not being more on the ball with it.
Since it’s time for me to figure out what I can do to help him feel as special as he truly is, I figured I could bring y’all along for the ride. Hopefully I find some things that help you out too!
- This flat woven jute and wool Dhurrie rug is handcrafted in India from ethically sourced and fair trade materials. Dad will love the global sophistication it brings to his office or man cave.
- What man doesn’t enjoy looking and smelling irresistible? Give him a gift he will love for months to come with a subscription to Scentbox. He can request colognes he’s been curious to try or receive surprise fragances in the mail each month. He will love creating his own personal collection of designer scents.
- My husband is an avid reader with taste for highbrow literature. He would love knowing his gift helped foster literacy in others by supporting Better World Books. However, when he’s on the go or has curious (code: destructive page rippers) kiddos in tow, a Father’s Day gift from eBooks would be most appreciated.
- If the dad in your life loves wine and has a taste for a little quirkiness, these safari themed wine corks might be just the ticket. Get the giraffe, zebra, rhino, and cheetah for a nice set that will bring a smile to his face when he sees them!
- The sweet father of my children has a HUGE love for all things coffee. He loves collecting fine implements to create the ultimate coffee making experience. He would love receiving this matched coffee pot, mug, and cream pitcher and sugar bowl along with these fun coffee coasters for a smile. They would elevate his morning coffee ritual to something extra special.
- You might not be able to buy a dream vacation for your traveler at heart, but this handsome compass is a sentimental nod to his wanderlust that will dress up his desk and help him daydream about future adventures as a family.
- Every man needs a stylish option to tote his important gear. This leather satchel is perfectly masculine and a very eye-catching way to haul around a laptop or tablet (or maybe even become the “daddy” diaper bag!).
- Put a twist on the quintessential Father’s Day socks by giving him this beautifully handcrafted gift set that gives back with every purchase.
- Hot tea makes a close second in competition to coffee for my husband. He gets a kick out of trying new blends and learning different brewing methods. This organic tea sampler would make a thoughtful gift he would enjoy sharing as a family.
- These fossil rock drink cubes and ancient cave stone coasters make a nice pairing for cold summer drinks or evening cocktails.
There you have it, 10 Father’s Day gifts that are unique and thoughtful!
If the father you are buying for is more at home in the kitchen (or the way to his heart really is through his stomach!) he may be touched by a thoughtful gift of surf and turf or a produce subscription for some easy but meaningful alternatives to those listed above.
I hope that your Father’s Day is spent reflecting on all that the special dads in your life do and enjoying some quality time together.
What are you planning to give as gifts for Father’s Day this year? Do you have any special Father’s Day traditions in your family?
Mama, while I know dad is the focus this month, are you taking care of yourself? If you need some inspiration sign up to receive my FREE 30 page self-care workbook here.